Bring Your Car to Us Overnight When You Have an Issue
Automotive issues don’t typically happen at a convenient time, and your schedule might not allow you to bring your BMW or Mini Cooper into our shop as soon as you need repairs. Boyd Motor Werks has you covered in Portland, OR with our overnight drop-off service. After we close for the day, you can still leave your car to get the professional service it needs with your keys and vehicular information safe inside our shop via our mail slot. We offer this service to accommodate our customers with schedule conflicts that prevent them from dropping off their cars during our regular business hours. Instead of having to wait for your next day off, you can speed up the process by leaving your car in our lot, ready for us to address as soon as we open again. Our auto repair expertise comes from years of training and experience. We want to make sure you get quick and efficient repairs without waiting for days before seeking our services.
What We Offer in Our After-Hours Drop-Off
Boyd Motor Werks makes our full suite of repairs available to drivers dropping off their vehicles after we have closed for the night. The required form includes a place to describe the issue you are having, such as shifting problems, squealing brakes, and engine problems. Our ASE-certified technicians review your form and use your notes while examining your BMW or Mini Cooper to diagnose the cause of your automotive issue. We then get to work repairing it using our in-depth knowledge of these vehicle makes and sharp skillset. Every repair that requires parts replacement deserves quality OEM and specialty components with full compatibility, and those are what we use. An After-hours drop-off is a suitable option for all makes and models of BMWs, including the 3 Series, 5 Series, 7 Series, Z3, Z8, M3, and M5. We also welcome Mini Cooper drivers to get the services they need to drive on the road safely.
Follow Our Night Drop-Off Instructions
Dropping off your vehicle for repairs after-hours is quick and easy. You can download our night drop-off form and follow each step in our instructions to ensure we start repairs as soon as possible. To help you understand what you are responsible for in the process, we have outlined the night drop-off steps below:
- Download and print the drop-off form by clicking the button below (you cannot submit the required form online). If you print it using your browser print command, make sure it is set to print one page.
- Fill out all required fields on the form and sign it.
- Place the completed form and your keys in a sealed envelope.
- Drop the envelope in the mail slot located on our shop’s main door when you drop off your vehicle.
Benefits of Getting Repairs Using Our Night Drop-Off
When you take advantage of our night drop-off service, you put your repairs in the well-trained and certified hands of Boyd Motor Werks’ technicians. Whether you bring your BMW or Mini Cooper during our business hours or slip it into a parking spot with your keys and form in the mail slot, you get the same outstanding automotive service. You enjoy various benefits with after-hours drop-off at our shop, including the following:
- Leave Your Vehicle on Your Schedule – Drop off your car after we’ve closed with your keys and the completed form for our technicians to address the next time we open.
- Get Accurate Diagnoses – We use your completed drop-off form and a close examination to assess your automotive problem and the services you need to keep your vehicle in top condition.
- Trustworthy Repairs by ASE-Certified Technicians – Our technicians are adeptly skilled at handling any repair and maintenance needs on such vehicles as BMWs and Mini Coopers.
- Wait Less Time to Pick Up Your Car – By leaving your car and information for us to start as soon as we are available, we can finish your repairs sooner than if you waited until your next free day.
- Invest in Green Automotive Services – Our certified auto maintenance and repair shop is environmentally conscious. We recycle all automotive batteries and fluids and burn oil for heat.
Why Choose Boyd Motor Werks for Your Repairs
When you consider Boyd Motor Werks’ ASE-certified technicians, environmentally conscious business practices, and specialized skills and expertise in BMWs and Mini Coopers, you’re well-justified to bring your vehicle to our shop. You get even more value from our services with our night drop-off repairs, allowing you to submit your service needs and leave your car in our hands outside our regular business hours. Every service we provide comes at a competitive price to ensure you get a fair deal on the professional repairs and maintenance you need. Contact us today to schedule service on your vehicle, or you can drop off your car after-hours for our technicians to address the next day.
Night Drop-Off Instructions
- Click the button to print out the form below (you can not submit this form online). If you use your browser print command, set it to print one page.
- Fill out the form and please sign it.
- Place the form and your car keys in a sealed envelope.
- Drop the envelope in the mail slot on the main door of our shop.
224 NE 18th Ave, Portland, OR 97232, USA